Saturday, September 6, 2014

so this was my post on fb yesterday:

I'm so tired of ppl making it seem like being a stay at home mom is so easy. As if I have time to even take a nap! As if I get a 15 min break or paid time off. I tried being a working mom, and you know what?? It was waaaay easier working and being a stay at home mom. The hardest part was emotionally since I was away from my son! Other than that it gave me the face to face conversation to a few adults. It gave me time for myself, shit, I was able to take time taking a shit! Excuse my vulgar speach. I loooooove being a stay at home mom trust me, what makes it all worth the not enough sleep, no breaks, no hour showers anymore , and so on, is the fact that I get to be there for everything my son has accomplished. But with that being said, after this semester, I am definitely going to kick it up a notch with school. Full time, Jeremiah being in daycare. Bcos he is little now, when he's older he's not going to understand that I'm doing this for us. He's just Guna see that mom isn't there. So id rather do that now this way I don't have to work full time when he's older 

well. a little bit of what I am trying to accomplish. school, bettering myself for my son and bf. I am not too sure what i want to do exactly. im contemplating between social worker, speech pathologist, or even a kindergarden teacher (i know, random right) honestly, I just want to make a difference in someone's life. social workers do that, speech pathologist; i want to work with kids with autism , maybe you know of another position that i may enjoy? and then kindergarden...I LOVE doing arts and crafts, so I know ill enjoy doing that all while making a difference in our kids. after all, kids are the future.!

No comments:

Post a Comment